Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

TV Marathoning

Hi blog visitors,

So...things obviously didn't go as planned. The holidays have come and passed and now I'm starting a new quarter at school that's why more hectic than ever!! (why do I do this to myself...) ANYWAYS! There were a couple reasons why I didn't update the blog and such. 

One was because as soon as I got home, I somehow decided that I had to go out almost every single day. I'd say about 70% of my holiday consisted of shopping. Original objective since November was to buy sweaters and I ended up buying a bunch of knit "kind of" cardigans as well as shoes AND A NEW LAPTOP. A tiny notebook actually. My main laptop's motherboard F-ed up so I'm using a replacement laptop with all my stuff in a portable hard drive and my mini laptop serves as my lecture notes laptop. Also got around to watching the Catching Fire movie which I felt stayed pretty true to the storyline compared to the prequel (that was a disappointment to me but then again I've only watched it once so maybe I'll have a different opinion later on). 

The other reason why I didn't get to blogging was because, (other than the fact I was celebrating the holidays). I entered into a TV marathon-ing phase where I watch the whole half season of supernatural for this year, the whole 2.5 seasons of suits, all 2.5 seasons of 2 Broke Girls (Hilarious!). I think that's all I watched....RIP Kevin, you will be missed. It hit me when you died....OH and like 1.5 seasons of Arrow (rewatch actually because my brother and I already were following it but my sister just started watching so we watched it with her). Of course it's no fun watching on a small screen laptop. HDMI+Flat Screen+laptop, who needs DVR? =)

Anyways, that about sums up most of my holiday in a go. I don't feel like sharing my actual holiday celebration since that's too long of a story and no one wants to read that (then again I don't know who would want to read the contents of what I've posted here in this post anyways).

Well new year, new classes, bigger work load as well but I still feel the same ambivalence about my future.....

I"m actually still in my TV marathoning phase (not so much of course considering how I'm in school again) watching Merlin. I haven't read much manga to report on and to talk in the forums about. I'm taking a break I suppose and simply reading the ones I find worth following (ie whatever I decide to follow on batoto and even then I don't read every single one of the updates on the follows).

Bye and 'til next time..................................





No comments:

Post a Comment