Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Quick Post--Incomplete!

SO right now I'm in the middle of exam studying (midterms) but being bored, I wanted to browse through some of my posts again and damn, I have a few incomplete posts here and there, mostly ones that involve a list of manga recommendations or similar to that. Sorry about that. Yoshizumi Wataru's post needs to be updated especially since I think her joseis are one of the things I like best about her. Then there is the last one I just posted about time travel-ish. I have a list but it's on an excel spreadsheet so I need to format that better. There are some other things I want to do a quick post about as well but I think after this one, I'll try to complete those posts. I guess this is more of a personal note/status update. I just hope I can survive this week x0.

Well, good luck to those who have midterms, if not, enjoy the time you have lucky butts!

No comments:

Post a Comment