Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Status Update

Hi visiters,

So it's been, what, a few weeks? almost a month? Well things haven't actually settled down and I'm not sure if it'll settle down anytime soon since I'm on the quarter system and it's really quick pace compared to all those semester systems (we don't have a dead week which I would die for if we had the luxury of time like one semester system school has). The thing with college is the mountains of reading and professors expecting you to keep up and do it so you police yourself and of course when you have other things going on in life like day to day responsibilities for yourself, a part time job during business hours (which sucks because I have to plan ahead whether or not to go to work or to office hours), and just life, it's hard to balance. Though! I haven't forgotten the blog. Last time I posted, I said I had a food for thought post "work in progress". That is still in progress but I have another post that's also in progress that's on a slightly lighter note with some recommendations. I actually have it ready it's just the recommendations are taking awhile to compile. I might just throw the post up there first and then follow with a recommendation post so keep an eye out!

Best,
tohukyo







P.S. I hope if I don't have time to come back in the next few weeks that during the holidays or breaks I'll have time to come on and write a little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment