Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quick Post--Clamp

Quick Post! Just wanted to just share this. 

I've been searching for new mangas to read and in the latest updates on a site, Gate 7 by Clamp was updated. I don't read Gate 7 (yet) but Clamp has always been pretty amazing and complex in general. Reading about their hiatus for Gate 7, I decided to search around from one thing to another about Clamp. 

I came to their wikipedia page and damn...I read everything on that page and just wow, their history and how they work as a team is amazing. What I'm most surprised about is just how they plan everything ahead of time especially the endings!! When I think about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and think that they already knew that they were going to end it as it did, they sure are a "Fantastic Four" group of mangakas. 

Quite frankly, this may be exaggerated but I find CLAMP pretty mind blowing considering what they write and draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment