Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Quick Post--Increasing licensing on Mangafox

Recently I reverted my original quick post on how to transfer from mangafox to mangahere to view license mangas to draft mode. Well, I don't know if this is a recent thing but I also noticed a pretty large increase in "licensed" mangas on Mangafox and licensed usually means only select countries cannot view (i.e. #1 America and #2 European nations that publish. Not sure about Canada and MX though). After deliberating whether or not to rerelease the post that technically encourages the use of aggregate mangas sites that immorally profit instead of using the scanlator friendly site batoto, I've come to a resolution. Seeing as how there are more and more mangas with such a status, I think it's pointless for me to rerelease that post on how to get to Mangahere from Mangafox. People might as well just use batoto or visit scanlators' sites for their own readers or just download it. It really does seem pointless to me now. Although batoto can be relatively slow occasionally (via my recent complaint), it's better than using aggregate sites like mangafox, mangahere, mangareader, tenmanga, animea, etc. Plus, I bet a majority of people don't even use an adblocker so who better to get all that ad money than batoto? FYI according to what I've learned, the ad money from batoto is sent to scanlators in some scanlator friendly way. I'm not too sure about the gist of it since I only read through the information once but generally, the profits from ads don't go solely into the pockets of the server owner. Well that's all I wanted to share, 'til next.

No comments:

Post a Comment