Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Restructuring my weekly post

Afternoon,

So it's not Sunday and this is the first time I have kind of skipped the obligated deadline I gave myself in which I said I would publish a blog post every week. However in the last few weeks, I realized that I shouldn't push myself/feel obligated to do this if I want to write a thoughtful post every week so I think I'll change this about my blog. I think most of my posts will be more rambling thoughts that aren't so in-depth as I'd like them to be. If I ever feel like I want to revisit them in depth, I'll write another post for it. That's all really. Maybe it's just me being lazy but I don't want to force eloquence and deep thought. That's all.....

Been so busy and tired lately though....

From the coast,
tohukyo

No comments:

Post a Comment