Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Quick Post--the Hilariousness of Laziness

Very short quick post in praise of a new hilarious manga that I picked up a month ago. It's titled Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge aka Tanaka-kun Always Seems Listless (I've linked it to batoto). It's an ongoing manga but it's just so funny. First of all, this character isn't exactly "lazy", he's "listless" and he just exudes it in his whole being. That and his hard working friend make a great duo for this manga. You might feel tired reading this manga though because it really stresses on listless-ness but for me, again, HILARIOU!! Just try it out yourself, I can't do justice to this manga so just experience it for yourself.

That aside, have you guys ever noticed that during quizzes and exams in a room with at least 30 people let alone a large lecture hall of 300-400, in the quietness you begin to hear a symphony of coughs, sniffles and other sickly noises? It's not always but I've always noticed this for some reason especially when it's quiet and there isn't a symphony of noise. I find it oddly amusing b/c once one person goes, the room erupts in the sound of the sick one after the other. I wonder if the Professor and T.A.s think it's somewhat amusing as well (when I should be concentrating on my exam). Anyways....hope you enjoy the manga!

No comments:

Post a Comment